Sample Notarized Affidavit:
I, <Full Name>, Filipino, of legal age, <single/married to <name of spouse> and resident of <complete address>, after having been duly sworn to in accordance with the law, voluntarily depose and say:
1. That I am an International Student enrolled at <name of school> located at <address of school>;
2. That I will be studying <program> from <period covered>
3. That the following are my dependents who will be joining me in Canada:
Name Relationship Date of Birth Permit Issued/Doc No
4. That I am executing this affidavit to attest to the truth of the above statement in connection with my travel to Canada as International Student
IN WITNESS WHEREOF, I have hereunto set my hands this <date> in <city/place>
· Get the most updated travel checklist and restrictions imposed by Canada (http://travel.gc.ca)
· You must coordinate your travel plan with your school
· Check with the airline/travel agency for specific instructions concerning our flight.
Do not get a ticket with stopover in the US if you don't have a US Visa.
· You must make a declaration if you are bringing in CAD 10,000 or more
· Minimum funds required to bring is equivalent to 1 year tuition and 1 year living expenses allowance
· Get your Canadian SIM (Free activation before your travel & save $120!)
Cad$ 40/month Plan with 30GB Data, Unlimited Canada wide calls, unlimited international SMS. Free activation fee ($60 savings), Free Sim Card ($10 Savings), $50 credit (on the 2nd or 3rd bill) Request FREE here https://phoneplans.formstack.com/forms/cicswisi