top of page
CANADIAN IMMIGRATION CONSULTANCY - SWISI
In over thirty years (30) of immigration service, we’ve realized what you truly need. Small mistakes in your application process may cause big problems. That is why we created a line of essential services that will help you, from the time we assess your qualifications, all the way to getting your visa and settling in Canada with your family. CIC’s comprehensive immigration consultancy package maximizes your chance of migrating to Canada. It includes:
• Assessment of Qualifications. As early as this stage, immigration experts assess your qualifications for immigration to Canada. You will be evaluated using a series of factors designed to indicate the likelihood of you becoming economically established in Canada. CIC conducts free eligibility assessment regularly for FREE – both in person and online. • Proper Job Classification. This service assures that your professional and educational qualifications are properly assessed, evaluated and classified in reference to the National Occupational Classification (NOC) of Canada. The NOC is a listing of occupations with corresponding points.
• Enhancement of Detailed Job Description. Your job description has an enormous impact on your application. It should present all the necessary information on the important aspects of your work. It should be comprehensive. Skills should also be highlighted. Our JD Specialists ensure that your job description is concise, free of errors and is in accordance with the prescribed or desired format.
• Checking, Monitoring for Completion & Organizing of Necessary Documents for Filing to the Embassy. Information about immigrating to Canada is readily available at www.cic.gc.ca, and in a number of immigration websites. Applying may actually be a Do-It-Yourself process. However, small mistakes can lead to bigger problems. And submission of incorrect documents and improperly filled-out application forms may result to “refusal” of application. CIC makes sure that all your documents and forms are correct, complete, well organized and presentable.
· Finalization & Encoding of Application Forms. Aside from making sure that you have properly and correctly accomplished your application forms, we have fully taken the burden off your shoulder by finalizing and even encoding them. This allows us to double check the accuracy of the information provided.
• Proper Filling-out, Finalization & Encoding of the Personal Net Worth Statement (PNWS). The PNWS presents your financial eligibility to migrate to Canada. This document contains your personal assets and liabilities, and is a part of your application form. Our Financial Experts will assist you in filling-out and finalizing this form.
• Financial Advice & Planning. You are not the only one who battles financial problems. This is in fact the predicament of majority of our immigration clients. CIC houses a team of Financial Experts who can give you advice and personally plan your finances. We are also equipped with a proven-effective career and family plan that will surely help you and your family in winning over your financial drought. Commitment on working towards a better life is the key. We will be very happy to personally discuss this service with you.
• Quality Assurance. After finalizing and encoding all documents, CIC’s QA team will review and assess your finished document package if it meets quality standards in terms of content and presentation.
• Scanning & Filing of the Document Package. After you have submitted all the necessary documents required by the Embassy, our team of Scanners create and safe keep a file of your documents for record or reference purposes.
• Correspondence with the Canadian Embassy. More often than not, the Canadian Embassy communicates with the applicant thru letters, and asks them to clarify parts of, or information provided on, their application form or submitted documents. The Embassy normally gives 30 days for an applicant to comply with the request. CIC’s years of experience in the immigration industry has earned it the knowledge to interpret various correspondences and provide accurate and suitable responses to these inquiries. Upon receipt of any letter from the Embassy, you will be informed immediately through mail, e-mail, telephone call or whatever means of communication. We will guide and assist you in completing any additional requirements. .We know how much an Immigrant Visa means to you and your family that is why we have covered all significant points, leaving no stones unturned. We are here to increase your probability of lodging a successful application. Not only do we provide you with these essential services. We are also helping you plan for your future, and maximize your immigration chances.
bottom of page